Start date: ASAP
We are looking for a Finance Manager to join our Homestay Technologies’ team.
This is a newly created role with VC backed, high growth software / e-commerce start-up.
It is a fantastic opportunity to join a young and dynamic startup,
working hands-on with a group of talented individuals with an impressive track record and
be involved in the company’s international roll-out plans.
- Setup of the finance function
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and KPIs
- Assisting in compiling monthly Board packs
- Budget preparation and forecasting with monthly variance analysis
- Statutory accounts preparation and liaising with external auditors
- Preparation of VAT and other tax returns
- Preparation of payroll
- Negotiation of supplier agreements and international payment solutions
- Revenue recognition treatment and analysis
- Qualified Accountant 3-5 year’s experience, with hands-on style.
- Ideally experience within a start up environment but this is not a must
- Strong finance skills and ability to hit the ground running
- Strong IT skills, and have experience in setting up new internal systems
Why is Homestay Technologies Ltd a great place to work?
We’re a young, well-funded startup and we’ve just started growing. It’s a great environment with a friendly and supportive team, and this is an opportunity to join the team very early, so you get to contribute strongly to company growth.
How to apply:
Send an email and include a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, detailing your notice period and salary expectations.